lunes, 9 de abril de 2007

unit 12: what's the matter?


CONVERTATION


•W: hello Brigitte, how are you? Long time without see you!
•B: excuse me! I know you?
•W: sure you know me! We study together in the university! Are you ok?
•B: oh… ok! Y believe now renumber to you! The thing is that I am suffering a mental illness and I am not remind anything very well!
•W: well! That is very easy, I propose to you visit my sister, she is medical and for sure she will suggest to you a medicine that illness maybe can caused due to stress
•B: are you sure? Sounds good, tell me how can I get an an appointment with your sister
•W: he work in the medical center in cabimas since 7:00am to 12:00pm
•B: thank you! Wonderful to meet you! Cheers!
•W: you very welcome! I hope you resolve your problem! Bye! Good look
• Getting the medical center
•W: good morning, can i help you?
•B: a moment please, I need an appointment, with the doctor
•W: sure, can you tell me your name, second name; age address and identification (I.D)
•B: uhm… just a moment, I think to forget it…
•Ok... My name is Brigitte Zapata my identification is 19.214.623
•W: take a seat, take the number, when the doctor come here immediately will check to you
•B: ok thanks!
•The doctor gets the medical center
•W: good morning! Pass the patient number 1 please
•W: lady let the first come, I think is your turn
•B: my turn? What are you talking about? I think you are wrong, I am only in the row waiting to get the bathroom
•W: but you were a few minutes ago requiring an appointment, wow! I see how much you need medical care
•B: oh yes! You are right!
•W: but what is happing with you? I am still waiting for the first patient
•B: excuse me! But I had a little problem, she is going to your office now
•Brigitte gets the doctors office
•W: lady! Take seat and tell me what is your problem?
• B: my problem? Ah yes, I have not job!
• W: lady, do you know where you are? You are in the doctor ´s office and I see how serious is your illness.
• B: yes, you are right!
•W: let me check to you firs table! Open you mouse please!
•B: doctor tell me what is my problem.
•W: wait please! Let me work, ok!
•B: but I did not remember my name.
•W: ok, explain me, do you work too much in your home or in you job?
•B: no! I have a woman working in my home and my husband is who have a job.
•W: ok! Buy this medicine to see it you feel better, otherwise, I would have to use another treatment.
•B: I hope this medicine works!
•W: ok! Let me see! Where do you have your hands?
•B: over here doctor
•W: ok! Show me where do your feet's?
•B: over here doctor!
•W: ok! how you remember where you have all your parts?
•B: I do not. Know

No hay comentarios: