lunes, 9 de abril de 2007

unit 10: you call play baseball really well



INTRODUCTION


On this lesson I will explain what my favorite sport is and what is the more exciting for watching by TV. Also ill talk about my skills.



•I don’t like very much the sports however it I would have to choose one of them i would prefer the volleyball because I don’t need to use a lot of power to play it.
•When I am in my home the sport that I watch by TV is the soccer American cup will be celebrate in Venezuela which is great and I am very excited. My favorite team is Brazil and Venezuela
•Speaking about my talents and skills. I believe be very good working in the computer, cooking any type of cake.
•A few days ago I started a training for modeling and acting in a recognize school in Caracas, I enjoy this job because in my hobby

No hay comentarios: